Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wee Bit Scatterbrained.

So yeah, I may have possibly forgotten about this blog...


In my defense though, this semester was CRAZY!!!! I forgot about pretty much everything, including an entire online class. I also apparently had a conversation with a friend that I have no memory of having.


Other than that, it was a decent semester overall. I made it out with my GPA mostly intact, and I made new friends this semester as well.


This summer will be... intense. I'm taking a statistics class with an extremely heavy workload, in addition to the three jobs I've recently acquired.


So, my life was been and will remain nuts. I will attempt to update somewhat frequently this summer.


And to leave you with something fun, here's a blog my lovely friend Beka was kind enough to introduce me to yesterday.


Disney Bound




-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment