Sunday, December 19, 2010

25 before 25

Finals are over! I made it out with my GPA intact and family still loving me. life is good!
Today I was inspired by one of my favorite blogs, Stuff Christians Like. The author, Jon Acuff, has a 40 before 40 list. It’s forty things he wants to do before he turns forty. While I should probably do a 20 before 20 list, that only gives me one year and that year is already packed. Thus, I am doing a 25 before 25 instead.
1. Visit Asia
2. Pet a tiger
3. Go skydiving
4. Explore Macchu Picchu
5. Learn capoeira
6. Climb to the top of a volcano
7. Go sailing in the Atlantic
8. Drink wine in France
9. Crochet an afghan
10. Go to a music festival
11. Defeat my brother in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
12. See the Redwoods
13. Visit the Pantanal
14. See “The Phantom of the Opera” on Broadway and the West End
15. Sing a solo on stage
16. See an opera in La Scala
17. Finish "War and Peace"
18. Compete in the Amazing Race
19. Learn Japanese
20. Go salsa dancing in Mexico City
21. Stay in a beach house for a week
22. Graduate college with an A average
23. Study abroad for a year
24. Go deep-sea fishing
25. Learn to surf

1 comment:

  1. i am a fan of that list! wow girl, have fun doing your shtuff. :) love you lots.

    ReplyDelete